Wednesday, October 15, 2008



Why I cant stick to this bloggin thing I have no idea...mostly because I dont make time for the computer everday. Oh well. I am totally commited to being here already with LOK blog, so why not spend time on here as well?


Things are going well, our summer was crazy , but insanly awesome.


We have gone on so many outings over the summer and have saw and done so many things. Instead of going back through everything and trying to cover stuff, I am just going to talk about last week..lol


The colours here at the farm are changing, we took the week off before thanksgiving, last week off of formal school and just enjoyed each other and the changes that are happening. We did a ton of baking and cleaning up, getting ready for Thanksgiving. Were back to our formal studies this week however and the kids were excited to get back.


We went to Lang Pioneer Village last weekend, for apple fest, which was SO MUCH FUN!!



There are the kids at Lang....and below is Ashleigh, weaving at Lang.



We had a great time, and were going to go back FOR SURE.

Yesteday went well, we did some school in the morning and then spent the afternoon cleaning the barns and stacking wood. We had a good time. We went to the library last night and the kids all picked books for themselvers. Ash picked up some readers and is doing amazing. I was nervous that she wasnt going to pick it up, but the last 6 months has seen her improve in leaps and bounds.

Oliver is talking like crazy now, everday it seems he has new words..amazing really.

Heather is still trucking away at her Grade 1 year. SHe is doing well, though moving slow, its happening.

Tyler, is pretty much working at his own pace now, he asks me for help every now and then adn we have lots of discussions on so many different things. I like this pre teen phase. I like the way we talk.

Anyway, the kidlets are pulling me away. Happy Fall Everyone!

The Walkers.

No comments: